First Look: Versacarry Compound Carry Holster
New from Versacarry is the Compound Carry Inside the Waistband (IWB) Holster introduced at the recent NRA Annual Meetings and Exhibits event held in Houston, Texas during the final week of May, 2022.
The Compound Carry IWB Holster is a slide-mounted, red-dot-optic-friendly, hybrid holster built with custom molded polymer and vegetable-tanned water buffalo leather. Holster cant and holster tension are adjustable via screws on the metal claw and next to the trigger guard respectively. It is currently available only in a right-handed configuration and with distressed brown color leather.
Additional Specifications for the Compound Carry IWB Holster:
- Open bottom to accommodate threaded barrels
- Sturdy raised water buffalo leather backing that provides all-day comfort and insulates firearm from body sweat
- Designed to be carried with a standard 1.5-inch belt
- Industrial Grade Bonded Nylon Threads
- Anti-snag protection; adjustable firearm draw tension; adjustable cant
- Polymer is cut to accept a slide-mounted, red-dot-optic equipped pistol
The Compound Carry IWB holster is currently available for the following makes and models of handguns:
- Glock: Models G19 and G43
- Taurus: G3C and GX4
- Springfield Armory: XDM and Hellcat
- SIG Sauer: P365 and P320
- Heckler & Koch: VP9SK
- Smith & Wesson: M&P Shield
- Ruger: Max-9
- Kimber: Mako
The Compound Carry IWB holster is made in the USA and is available for sale at Versacarry stocking dealers or can also be purchased online. The retail price of the holster starts at $59.99 and it carries a lifetime warranty. For more information on the Versacarry Compound Carry IWB Holster and other products sold by Versacarry, please visit their website at versacarry.com.