** Important Winchester Repeating Arms Safety Notice and Recall **
In October 2015, Winchester issued a recall and important safety notice for Winchester XPR rifles.
XPR rifles have the potential to fire an unintended round when the safety switch is manipulated. During continuous product testing, Winchester found that moving the safety switch on the XPR rifle “may cause movement in the trigger system that could result in unintended firing of certain XPR rifles.”
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
As such, Winchester is recalling all XPR rifles. Winchester is replacing certain trigger group parts in all Winchester XPR rifles free. Winchester requests all owners of XPR rifles send their rifles for retrofitting.
WARNING: Do not load or shoot any XPR rifle until it has been returned to our service center and received a retrofit. Failure to follow this warning may result in a risk of harm, including serious personal injury or death to you and others.
To return your rifle to Winchester for work, contact them immediately with instructions
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: 1-800-727-4312
You can see the original recall on Winchester’s website by clicking here.