Kentucky: Committee Advances Bill to Prevent Discrimination Against Firearm Businesses
The House Judiciary Committee issued a favorable report to House Bill 175, to prevent discrimination against firearm businesses. This bill is also considered critical legislation by the National Shooting Sports Foundation, and the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation. It now awaits a floor vote in the full House. Please contact your state representative and ask them to SUPPORT HB 175.
House Bill 175 prohibits financial institutions from discriminating against firearm businesses. Anti-gun banks and their executives have expressed interest in denying services to the firearm industry as a way to further their political agenda and impose gun control by making such business impossible when legislatures won’t bend to their will.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
This bill does not prevent any bank or financial institution from making standard business decisions; nor does it preclude them from making legitimate determinations pertaining to credit worthiness or credit risk. It does, however, stipulate that financial institutions may not implement a policy of discriminating against the firearm industry at large.
Article by NRA-ILA