Los Angeles Requires Contractors to Disclose NRA Ties
How much does California hate gun rights? Enough that the Los Angeles City Council unanimously approved a motion requiring that all contractors disclose their ties to the National Rifle Association when bidding on work.
“For the sake of transparency, the city’s residents and stakeholders deserve to know how the city’s public funds are being spent, and whether taxpayer funds are being spent on contractors that have contractual or sponsorship ties with the NRA,” the motion, written by Councilman Mitch O’Farrell, says.
Well, we can say this for “transparency.” Tell us that’s not opening the door to blatant discrimination against any contractor who believes in the Second Amendment. Sure, the council says it is not outright banning people who have ties to the NRA from doing contract work, but why even ask? It’s not like one’s position on gun rights has a direct bearing on how well they’ll carry out their end of the bargain in any contract. Rather, it’s just another example of government overreach.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Article posted courtesy of America’s First Freedom.