Michigan: Administration Bans Open Carry At Polls
Today, Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson issued guidance prohibiting the open carry of firearms at polling places on election day. The prohibition extends to 100 feet of any entrance or exit, but it does allow citizens to leave firearms within vehicles parked inside that area.
This is not a surprise coming from an administration that has been repeatedly hostile to the Second Amendment; it is simply the latest scheme to inconvenience law-abiding citizens and erode their right to self-defense, while doing nothing to improve public safety.
Your NRA is monitoring the situation and will keep you updated on developments.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
Article by NRA-ILA