New: AR Armorer Wrench From Luth-AR
Luth-AR’s latest innovation is the new AR Armorer Wrench, a versatile tool designed for AR-15 firearms maintenance and customization.
About the new AR Armorer Wrench, Luth-AR said it is an “indispensable companion for every firearm enthusiast. It combines durability, functionality and ease of use to deliver unparalleled performance. This wrench effortlessly handles a wide range of tasks, including barrel nut installation and removal, castle nut tightening, flash hider installation and more.
The AR Armorer Wrench is made from 8620 steel with a nitride finish, and weighs 1.29 pounds.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
The new tool includes a an A2 buttstock screwdriver, A2 flash hider wrench and buffer tube wrench, standard mil-spec AR-15 barrel nut wrench, free-float handguard wrench (also can be used for looser tolerance barrel nuts), Luth-AR palm guard barrel nut wrench, a hammer, 3/8-inch drive torque, castle nut and lock ring wrench, plus a bottle opener.
MSRP: $63.95. Go to luth-ar.com.
Article by SSUSA STAFF