New For 2024: Rossi R95 Triple Black & Stainless Steel
In 2023, Rossi released the R95 .30-’30 Win. lever-action rifle, itself an update of the company’s previously manufactured Rio Grande. New for 2024, Rossi is expanding its lineup of .30-30 rifles, with two new R95 models—one in stainless steel and the matte-finished Triple Black.
One feature of the new R95 Triple Black is that the muzzle of its 16.5” barrel is threaded 5/8×24 TPI for the attachment of suppressors and other accessories.
The Rossi R95 Triple Black is styled in the trend of “tactical lever-actions.”
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
The Triple Black follows the recent trend of “tactical lever-actions.” Its basic architecture is of the 16.5”-barreled R95. The Triple Black has a matte-black finish on both its metal and stock. The muzzle of the rifle’s barrel is threaded 5/8×24 TPI for the attachment of suppressors and other accessories. A Picatinny rail extends across the top of the barrel and the rear portion of the barrel for the mounting of optics. Instead of an open barrel-mounted sight, an aperture sight is mounted on the receiver. To top off the Triple Black treatment, the rifle’s “medium-loop” lever is wrapped in paracord. The Rossi R95 Triple Black has an MSRP of $1,288.
The stainless Rossi R95 offers an all-weather version of the classic .30-30 lever-action.
The stainless-steel model uses the 20”-barreled R95 as its basis. Its barrel and receiver are made of stainless steel and are given a matte finish. The rifle’s stock and forearm are made of gray laminated wood. Like the Triple Black, the R95 stainless has an extended Picatinny optics rail and uses a receiver-mounted aperture rear sight. Its stainless-steel, medium-loop lever is wrapped in paracord. The Rossi R95 stainless has an MSRP of $1,212.19. For more information, visit rossiusa.com.
The stainless Rossi R95 has a 20” barrel, laminated wood furniture and a Picatinny optics rail.
Article by JEREMIAH KNUPP