New Hampshire: House Passes Self-Defense Legislation
Yesterday, the House of Representatives held a floor vote on self-defense legislation, House Bill 197. Thanks to your strong support, this bill passed and will advance to the Senate this session.
House Bill 197 is a common-sense measure that extends the justified physical force in defense of a person, when it is believed that another person is likely to use unlawful force against the individual in a vehicle, dwelling, or curtilage. This ensures that an individual maintains their right to defend themselves and their loved ones in the event of an unlawful attacker.
House Bill 81, a similar self-defense measure, was tabled in the House of Representatives.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Again, thank you to NRA members and Second Amendment supporters who contacted their State Representative in strong support of this self-defense measure.
Stay-tuned to www.nraila.org and your email inbox for further updates on issues affecting our Second Amendment rights.
Article by NRA-ILA