New Hampshire: Urge Governor Sununu to Sign Pro-Gun Legislation
Earlier this session, the New Hampshire House and Senate passed pro-gun legislation which fixes the handgun purchase process in the Granite State and authorizes ATV Carry. This legislation will head to the Governor’s desk for consideration this session. Please act now! Call and email Governor Sununu and respectfully request that he sign Senate Bill 141 and House Bill 334 when they get to his desk!
Senate Bill 141: Resolves New Hampshire’s longstanding problem with delays during handgun purchases, by abolishing the “state gun line” system that the State Police currently use for handgun purchases. Instead, the process for purchasing a handgun will now mirror buying a long gun, which goes through the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS). This switch in the process will not only reduce taxpayer burdens, it will greatly reduce the number of delays experienced by those attempting to exercise their Second Amendment rights by purchasing a handgun.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
House Bill 334: “ATV-Carry” – As amended, allows the carry of a loaded firearm on an Off-Highway Recreation Vehicle (OHRV) or snowmobile. HB 334 also helps to clean up the law from when Permitless Carry was passed and a snowmobile prohibition remained. If you can carry a gun in your vehicle, or on your person, you shouldn’t have to surrender your right to self-defense simply because you’re operating a snowmobile.
Article by NRA-ILA