New: Smith & Wesson M&P FPC Folding 9 mm Pistol Carbine
Smith & Wesson’s new M&P FPC is a compact, side-folding 9 mm carbine with M&P pistol controls, along with M&P magazine compatibility.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
The company introduced this new folding pistol carbine on Tuesday, February 28. As mentioned, the M&P FPC is chambered in 9 mm, and it is also optics-ready. With an unfolded length of 30⅜ inches and a compact folded length of 16⅜ inches, the M&P FPC also comes equipped with three double-stack M&P pistol magazines, including one 17-round and two 23-round mags.
This new carbine features an integrated recoil buffer system, plus the ability to carry two additional M&P magazines in the stock. A quick-release tab system is used for in-stock magazine storage.
The horizontal folding mechanism of the M&P FPC provides a locking latch to enable secured transport and prevents interference with the majority of top-mounted optics or accessories.
The 16¼-inch barrel is made from 4140 steel and has a 1:10-inch twist and ½-28 threaded muzzle. Additionally, the barrel is finished in black oxide. As for the frame and receiver material, lightweight aluminum is employed, with a hard coat black anodized finish.
Additional features include a handguard with an upper Picatinny rail and M-LOK slots for accessory mounting capabilities, a flat-face trigger design with single-action trigger break and four interchangeable palmswells. The M&P FPC also comes with a carrying bag sporting multiple storage compartments for stowing extra equipment.
Made in the U.S.A., the Smith & Wesson M&P FPC folding pistol carbine’s MSRP is $659. Learn more at smith-wesson.com.
Article by SSUSA STAFF