Ohio: Emergency Powers Legislation Passed Out of Senate Committee
Late yesterday, the Senate Government Oversight and Reform Committee passed legislation that prevents the closure of federally licensed firearms dealers by public officials, Senate Bill 360. This important bill now heads to the Senate Floor for a full vote. The bill could be heard at any time, so please contact your State Senator and ask them to SUPPORT SB 360.
Senate Bill 360 bars public officials from prohibiting all federally licensed firearms dealers (FFL) in the state or a specified geographic area from the commercial sale or transfer of firearms or their components or ammunition. This will prevent the future closure of FFLs during declared states of emergency, including during the current Covid-19 outbreak.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Again, a vote on SB 360 could occur at any time. Please contact your State Senator and ask them to SUPPORT Senate Bill 360.
Article by NRA-ILA