Preview: Springfield Hellcat 15-Round Magazine
Springfield Armory’s Hellcat pistol came to market offering increased capacity within a micro-compact design. Now the company has introduced a 15-round detachable magazine for its Hellcat series of 9 mm Luger-chambered semi-automatics, remarkably bringing the micro-compact’s capacity up to par with that of many fullsize pistol designs.
The new 15-rounder features the same stainless-steel construction and rear-facing witness holes present on the Hellcat’s existing 11- and 13-round magazines, while standing only 0.28″ taller than the 13-round box, which is a boon to those with large hands; the magazine’s extended baseplate allows shooters with big mitts to get a full, three-fingered grip on the tiny guns.
With the added length and capacity, Springfield Amory’s 15-round Hellcat magazine comes with baseplate texturing that matches the Adaptive Grip Texture that adorns the pistol’s frame. The extended Hellcat magazine locks into the frame with a near-seamless transition, making for a comfortable addition that doesn’t pinch or snag while squeezing more rounds between the hands.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Like the Hellcat itself, the new magazines are available in either black or flat dark earth. MSRP is set at $40. For more information about Springfield Armory, its Hellcat pistol and 15-round magazine, please visit springfield-armory.com.
Article by AMERICAN RIFLEMAN STAFF