Product Preview: Armaspec Battle Grip Screw
The Battle Grip Screw is a very simple product from Armaspec that makes a ton of sense. When changing out the pistol grip on AR-pattern rifles, it can be a real pain to locate and tighten the screw that secures the grip in place because the screw is typically so short and the opening in the grip is so tight.
By creating an extended steel grip screw that measures 4.17“ long, Armaspec has simplified this operation to the point that it can now be performed easily in the field using nothing more than a coin or knife blade to tighten the screw. The Battle Grip Screw is available as a standalone product or included in a bundle alongside the company’s aggressively textured Tactical Grip.
MSRP is $15; $33 (bundle). For more information, visit armaspec.com.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Article by AMERICAN RIFLEMAN STAFF