Product Preview: Silencer Central Thread Adapters
Listed in conjunction with the company’s barrel-threading service on its website, Silencer Central offers a number of adapters to convert a barrel’s muzzle thread pitch for use with a specific device of disparate dimensions.
Whether converting a S&W M&P22 from 3/8×24 to 1/2×28 TPI or an Accuracy Int’l .30-cal. rifle from M18x1.5 to 5/8×24 TPI, Silencer Central has it covered. A handy table is supplied on the company website to eliminate confusion. Adapters are made of high-quality steel and feature a robust black-oxide treatment for durability.
The suggested retail price on the adapters ranges from $25 to $40, depending on size. For more information, visit silencercentral.com.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Article by AMERICAN RIFLEMAN STAFF