Product Preview: TriggerTech AR Safety
Although primarily revered for its superb drop-in bolt-action and AR-platform triggers, TriggerTech also offers a safety selector upgrade for AR-15 rifles that incorporates a number of convenient features.
Not only can the AR Safety’s bilateral levers be configured for either a 45- or a 90-degree throw (a cap is provided for those who prefer to run a selector on only one side), but once the system’s proprietary ball-tip detent pin has been installed, the unit can be uninstalled and re-installed from the gun without the pistol grip needing to be removed.
Built tough, the safety’s central tumbler is constructed of 440C stainless steel, while the levers are 17-4 stainless. MSRP is $55 (stainless) and $59 (black PVD). For more information, visit triggertech.com.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Article by AMERICAN RIFLEMAN STAFF