Ruger Resurrects the .44 Mag. Vaquero Revolver
Article first appeared at NRAmedia.org
NRAmedia – Ruger single-action revolver history buffs know that years ago the Vaquero revolvers were built using a heavier frame designed to handle the pressures produced by .44 Mag. ammunition. In order to make these popular wheelguns a little smaller and lighter, the frame was traded out for a slimmed down version and the .44 Mag. option was dropped from the catalog.
For 2016 Ruger is bringing back the .44 Mag. Vaquero which will eventually be available in multiple configurations. The first gun out the gate will be a distributor special edition with a 3.75″ barrel, polished stainless steel finish and a birdshead grip. More information about pricing and which distributor will have this model in stock will be available soon.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify