SHORT ACT TARGETS THE CORE OF BIDEN’S PISTOL BAN
It sends a simple but strong message to the ATF. It stands for STOP HARASSING OWNERS OF RIFLES TODAY.
This crucial bill will remove the unconstitutional taxation, registration, and regulation in the National Firearms Act of Short Barreled Rifles, Short Barreled Shotguns, and those classified under “Any Other Weapons.”
Biden is using the NFA to pretend that people who own pistols with stabilizing braces possess illegal short-barreled rifles.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
The ATF is then exploiting that excuse to force millions of gun owners to choose between complying with an invasive and burdensome registration process that includes giving the ATF your FINGERPRINTS… or face jail-time and pay a $250,000 fine.
The SHORT Act goes after the heart of Biden’s pistol ban by deregulating the National Firearms Act that ultimately gives the ATF the power to enforce Biden’s ban.
GOA now needs your help pressuring YOUR two Senators to co-sponsor Senator Marshall’s SHORT Act – and if they won’t co-sponsor it, demand to know why not…
Per the Biden-Harris Administration’s new rule, the updated form that pistol owners will now have to complete to register their pistol brace firearm is the ATF Form 1.
According to the ATF itself, completing a Form 1 takes approximately four hours.
That means, the owners of up to 40,000,000 braced weapons will spend up to a collective 160,000,000 hours registering their lawfully acquired firearms to comply with the Biden-Harris Administration’s new regulation.
Moreover, gun owners may be required to pay a $200 tax per firearm just for complying with this new regulation – totaling up to $8,000,000,000 for the federal government.
It’s outrageous that honest law-abiding gun owners would have to go through a burdensome, invasive process just to exercise our CONSTITUTIONAL rights.
Every single Senator who calls themselves “pro-gun” on the campaign trail needs to co-sponsor this legislation immediately.
But it won’t happen unless we mobilize gun owners all across America to put pressure on YOUR Senators.
For more information on the SHORT Act, watch the video below:
Article by Aidan Johnston