Hawaii: Honolulu Police Department Considering Firearm Rules Changes
Tomorrow, the Honolulu Police Department (HPD) will hold a public hearing to consider new proposed Rules governing Firearm Permits and Licenses in light of the recent Supreme Court decision in NYSRPA v. Bruen. The proposed amendments to Chapter 15 of the Rules of the Chief of Police, entitled “Firearms Permits and Licenses,” fall short of creating a true objective licensing criteria, by allowing subjective factors to dictate permit issuance. Click here for more information.
When: Tuesday, October 4, 2022, at 10:00 a.m.
Where: HPD Alapai Headquarters, 801 S. Beretania St., Honolulu, HI 96813.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
If you cannot attend, please submit a written testimony to [email protected].
Continue to check your inbox and www.nraila.org for updates on issues concerning your Second Amendment Rights.
Article by NRA-ILA