Smith & Wesson “M&P Summer Savings” Rebate
Smith & Wesson Corp. has announced the “M&P Summer Savings” mail-in rebate program, valid on popular M&P firearms, including M&P Shield pistols. Consumers who purchase any new qualifying M&P Full-Size, Compact or M&P Shield pistol from July 1, 2017 to Sept. 30, 2017 will be eligible to receive two boxes of Hornady Critical Defense ammunition, two additional M&P magazines and a Caldwell Mag Charger Universal Pistol Loader, for a total MSRP value of $180. Consumers residing in Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. states with restrictions on magazine capacities and/or ammunition transfers will be eligible for a $75 mail-in cash rebate with the purchase of qualifying pistols.
Consumers can participate in one of three ways:
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
• Complete and submit the form online at smith-wesson.com/perfect-summer-hideaway-rebate
• Download the rebate form at smith-wesson.com, complete and submit via U.S. mail
• Obtain a rebate form at a Smith & Wesson dealer, then complete and submit via U.S. Mail.
All submissions must include proof of purchase and be submitted on or before Oct. 31, 2017.
See all the rules and regulations at smith-wesson.com/perfect-summer-hideaway-rebate
Article first appeared at American Rifleman.