South Dakota: Extreme “Red Flag” Legislation Heads to Judiciary Committee
On Tuesday, February 4, the South Dakota Senate Judiciary Committee will hold a hearing on extreme gun control legislation, Senate Bill 82. Please contact members of the Senate Judiciary Committee and ask them to OPPOSE Senate Bill 82.
Senate Bill 82, sponsored by Senator Arthur Rusch (R-17), is an extreme “red flag” gun confiscation measure that authorizes the seizure of firearms and ammunition from individuals without sufficient due process. Anti-gun lawmakers have introduced this measure to damage the Second Amendment rights of South Dakotans. Bills similar to this one have been introduced in a number of other states, wholly supported by gun control organizations and the lawmakers they have invested in.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Constitutional rights should only be restricted with sufficient due process of law. Due process limits restrictions on constitutional rights to only serious convictions and adjudications that provide procedural protections to the accused, which results in more reliable proceedings. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms should not be treated as a second-class right and should only be restricted when sufficient protections are in place.
Again, please contact members of the Senate Judiciary Committee and urge them to OPPOSE Senate Bill 82.
Article by NRA-ILA