The Armed Citizen® Dec. 11, 2023
Armed Citizen® Today
A man was shot inside of a Florida Wawa gas station on Nov. 1, 2023, after approaching customers inside the store in a “threatening and erratic manner” and eventually assaulting one of them.
Late that night, multiple customers were inside the Wawa store, observing the 45-year-old man’s behavior when he approached a customer who was lawfully carrying a firearm and allegedly attacked him. The man drew his handgun and opened fire on the suspect, hitting him at least once. “The victim was acting in self defense,” the Orlando Police Department confirmed in a release. “Multiple witnesses on scene confirmed this.”
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Investigators examined a car parked near the Wawa station and removed evidence from the vehicle before towing it away. The wounded assailant now faces charges of assault and disorderly conduct.
From the Armed Citizen® Archives – February 1935
For months, W.L. Nichols of Atlanta, Ga., and his wife had practiced what to do in case of a hold-up. When two bandits eventually entered their store, Mrs. Nichols, in accordance with often rehearsed tactics, dropped to the floor, while her husband killed one of the men and routed the other with his firearm. The dead man could not be identified.
Article by NRA STAFF