The Armed Citizen® Feb. 2, 2024
Armed Citizen® Today
A 22-year-old burglar is dead after attacking a resident of a Wasilla, Alaska, home on Dec. 17, 2023.
According to local police, the man forced his way into a couple’s home through a sliding glass door. The couple were initially not aware of the man’s presence, but once they noticed there was a stranger in the home, the intruder attacked the husband with a knife, stabbing him in the arm. While the two men struggled, the wife grabbed a firearm and shot the 22-year-old assailant.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
The suspect was declared dead at the scene. The stabbing victim inside the home was taken to an area hospital to have his wound treated, and officers said the injury was not life-threatening. Investigators declared that the situation was consistent with an act of self-defense. (Anchorage Daily News; Wasilla, Alaska; 12/17/23)
From the Armed Citizen® Archives – April 1971
When Virgil Oliver heard someone break a window in his grocery store in Morehouse, Mo., he grabbed a gun and went to investigate. He caught a man going through the cash drawer and detained him for police. (Sikeston, Mo., The Daily Standard)
Article by NRA STAFF