This Atlanta Business Owner is Arming All His Employees – And Look What He’s Giving Them!
It truly is amazing how many businesses are fearful of having armed employees. However, at least one Atlanta business owner, after noticing the alarming rise in crime rates in the Atlanta metropolitan area, decided that he would arm his employees rather than hiring a private security firm.
Lance Toland, owner of Lance Toland Associates with several offices in Georgia that insure aircrafts worldwide, is now requiring his employees to get their concealed carry license and to be armed. However, once they obtain their license, Toland has a special gift he presents to them: A Taurus Judge!
After the mandate, employees didn’t wait to obtain their licenses.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
“They all had their conceal carry permit within 3 to 4 weeks of me announcing that this was something you had to do,” he said. “With the presentation of their license, they all got a 4/10 judge pistol.”
The Judge is one of the most effective self-defense weapons ever created. You have a variety of options with the Judge. You can use .410 shotgun shells, .45 long colt bullets, and there is new ammunition coming out all the time that includes a mixture of pellets and disks that can also be fired.
Everybody has one of these in their drawer or on their person,” Toland said. “It’s a 5 shot .410, just like a shotgun and you call it hand cannon.”
Toland told WSBTV that several of his clients, who are high profile business owners, may use his method in their own businesses.
“A lot of my clients are high fiving when they hear this. They think it’s the best things for a company to mandate gun ownership and be responsible,” he said.
You see, this is the very thing I was talking about when I rejected the NRA’s call for bigger government in schools following the Sandy Hook shooting. Let people exercise their right to keep and bear arms by be armed and trained and they will rightly defend themselves and those around them.
Mr. Toland is setting a fine example for all businesses. Well done, Sir!