Virginia Session Begins with a Slew of Anti-Gun Bills
Today, January 10th, the Virginia Legislature begins the 2024 session. Anti-gun legislators gained control in the Virginia General Assembly last election cycle and are beginning their assault on the Second Amendment.
Below are just are some lowlights of anti-gun legislation already introduced this session:
- Bans commonly owned firearms and places arbitrary limits on magazine capacity (HB 2 & SB 2)
- Prohibits the lawful concealed carrying of a firearm onto the premises of any restaurant that serves alcohol (SB 57)
- Creates additional civil liability for firearm industry members by allowing the Attorney General and county attorneys to bring a public nuisance action against them (HB 318)
- Removes NRA certifications and training certificates as acceptable courses to satisfy firearm training and education requirements (HB 319)
PLEASE contact your lawmakers and request they oppose any and all anti-gun measures that would place restrictive and burdensome requirements on Virginia’s law-abiding gun owners, manufacturers, and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Don’t’ forget to check out our website for more updates at www.NRAILA.org and your email inbox for NRA-ILA alerts on the latest action items. NRA-ILA will keep you updated on Second Amendment and hunting-related legislation.
Article by NRA-ILA