West Virginia: Gov. Justice Signs Bill to Protect 2A Rights in Emergencies
Today, Governor Jim Justice signed Senate Bill 458 into law. It prohibits the state, government officials and agencies, or local governments, from restricting the lawful carrying, sale, or use of firearms and ammunition during states of emergency and also prevents them from closing gun stores and shooting ranges, unless that restriction applies equally to all businesses. This joins two other NRA-backed, pro-gun bills that Gov. Justice has signed so far this year.
NRA thanks Gov. Justice for signing SB 458. Please stay tuned to www.nraila.org and your email inbox for further updates.
Article by NRA-ILA
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN