World’s Biggest Chain Of Indoor Ranges Expands
Range USA, the world’s largest operator of indoor gun ranges, opened its 46th location in Valley View, Ohio, on Oct. 16, 2023. This is the second Range USA store to open in the Cleveland metro area with another location in Mentor, Ohio.
The company is barely 11 years old and has already grown to include outlets in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Texas. Company founder Tom Willingham used his entire savings to launch the first location in Cincinnati, Ohio, in 2012. Profits from that operation underwrote the next store, a business approach the firm continues to follow.
The new store employs, on average, 25 to 30 part-time and full-time employees and is located at 6035 Canal Rd. in Valley View. With 15,000 square feet of retail and range space, it offers a large selection of firearms, ammunition and accessories, twenty 25-yard, open-to-the-public shooting lanes and two 25-person capacity classrooms. Range memberships are available.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
“It’s been a long time coming to open another location in the Cleveland area, but I’m really excited about this store,” said Willingham. “Valley View provided a great opportunity for us to build, and we’re excited it finally happened.”
A grand-opening event was held Oct. 27 to Oct. 29 at Range USA’s new Valley View location. Customers received free items, discounts and giveaways for anyone 21 years of age or older. Details can be found by visiting the store’s Range USA webpage.
“Our mission is for our team to help develop responsible gun owners,” said Willingham. “As part of that mission, we want to set the standard for approachable, clean and safe indoor gun ranges. We will be the place everyone thinks of when saying ‘let’s go to the range’ — America’s gun range.”
Article by GUY J. SAGI