Zeroing AR Irons
Article first appeared at American Rifleman.
Many firearm enthusiasts wisely opt to include backup iron sights on their AR builds, but how many actually take the time to zero them? With magnified optics and red dots considered required equipment, are users neglecting to dial-in their irons? Joe Kurtenbach is ready to walk you through the process of ensuring your sights are ready for duty. All you need to follow this method is your rifle with iron sights, your ammunition of choice, a good target and a 25-yard range. Watch the process in this NRA Gun Gear of the Week video hosted by Joe Kurtenbach.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM