Bill Filed to Decertify All NRA Instructors and Strip NRA From the Virginia Code
Along with a plethora of anti-gun bills introduced last week, House Bill 2164 removes any NRA references from the firearms Code of Virginia and repeals authority for special license plates in support of the NRA. HB 2164 is strictly political bias. As the world’s leader in gun safety and training, NRA’s 125,000 instructors and 11,000 law enforcement instructors trained over one million Americans.
HB 2164 serves no other purpose but to waste valuable legislator time. Luckily this political bill is not expected to pass the pro-2A House of Delegates. Please stay tuned to your inbox and www.nraila.org for updates.
Article by NRA-ILA
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN