Bill Filed to Decertify All NRA Instructors and Strip NRA From the Virginia Code
Along with a plethora of anti-gun bills introduced last week, House Bill 2164 removes any NRA references from the firearms Code of Virginia and repeals authority for special license plates in support of the NRA. HB 2164 is strictly political bias. As the world’s leader in gun safety and training, NRA’s 125,000 instructors and 11,000 law enforcement instructors trained over one million Americans.
HB 2164 serves no other purpose but to waste valuable legislator time. Luckily this political bill is not expected to pass the pro-2A House of Delegates. Please stay tuned to your inbox and www.nraila.org for updates.
Article by NRA-ILA
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify