May the Federal Government Lawfully Make ANY Restrictions on Our Guns & Ammo?
When you look at it from the perspective of limiting the federal government to its “enumerated powers”, it all becomes very easy and clear. We haven’t been looking at it this way because we are so ignorant of our Constitution that we don’t know that it delegates “enumerated powers” only to the federal government.
The Truth is, that when WE THE PEOPLE “created” the federal government, we itemized (“enumerated”) in the Constitution all the powers WE delegated to it.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
We nowhere delegated to any branch of the federal government power to restrict, infringe, etc., guns, ammo, etc.
So any federal laws or BATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives) rules for the Country at large which purport to restrict, infringe, etc., guns or ammo, are unconstitutional as outside the scope of the powers delegated to the federal government in Our Constitution.
This is what we need to get people to understand. Their misplaced focus on the 2nd Amendment as being the “source” of our right to keep & bear arms, has been a disaster:
Art. III, Sec. 2, cl. 1, enumerates the powers of the federal courts – it lists the types of cases they may hear. One category of case they may hear is “all cases or controversies arising under this Constitution”. The 2nd Amendment is part of the Constitution. That is how they claimed judicial power to decide the scope and extent of our “rights” under the 2nd Amendment; and hence, what federal restrictions on our “2nd Amendment rights” are “reasonable”.
And since people don’t know that the federal government has only “enumerated powers,” they don’t know that the federal government has no authority whatsoever to impose any restrictions on guns, ammo, etc.
And yes, private American citizens can have armed ships! Remember the Privateers who fought the British ships in the War of 1812? Remember Letters of Marque & Reprisal (Art.I, Sec. 8, cl. 11)? Our Framers contemplated an American People who were so heavily armed that they could be Privateers, as well as wreak vengeance on our enemies via letters of Marque & Reprisal.
So be a patriot and buy a tank … or an armed ship!