Now This is an “End Gun Violence” Video Every Pro-Gunner Can Support!
You may recall that just a few weeks ago, Michael Bloomberg’s anti-gun group Everytown for Gun Safety produced a video public service announcement (PSA) in which Hollywood celebrities mindlessly chanted “We can end gun violence.” Among the stars who joined the mantra were Julianne Moore, Jennifer Aniston, Amy Schumer, Kevin Bacon, Michael J. Fox, Sofia Vergara, Sarah Silverman, Ty Burrell, and Nick Offerman. Now another has entered that very PSA, but this woman is a Second Amendment supporter, and her name is Sunny Lohmann.
Sunny spliced herself into the PSA that is tied to WeCanEndGunViolence.org. Take a look, but be warned, some of this is pretty funny!
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
And hey, if we can get rid of gun violence like magic, then why not rid ourselves of things like drug addiction, speech violence, poverty and bad smells. Bad smells… yes, she actually said it!
Of course, Sunny also asks a very pointed questions in her spliced entries. “Is it mean if we’re shooting the bad guys?”
Why take away people’s guns? Is it to force them to use knives, baseball bats… or even poison? Well, that is what some people would resort to, but the idea is so that tyrants can control the people, period.
And how would this utopian ending of gun violence be accomplished? Sunny says, “All we have to do is take away your rights. Don’t worry, you’ll be fine.”
After over 2 minutes of video, even Sunny is bored with the droning on of the moronic mantra and asks, “Can we end this PSA?”
Frankly, I think the video is not only comical, but shows the absolute absurdity of anti-gunners and the hypocrisy of the majority of those celebrities in the video, as many of them have made their living in films that portray the use of gun violence both for good and bad. As with those who want to take Americans’ guns, I say to the celebrities, “You first,” as in stop being involved in any film that uses guns at all. Let’s see how that works out for you.