Obama Wants More UN-Style Gun Control
Right now White House officials are booking flights to Mexico…… and they’re not bringing back souvenirs.
They’re on their way to the UN Small Arms Conference, to be held in Mexico City on August 24.
And they’re planning to bring back the framework for a global gun control regime.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
It’s important that you contact your Senators right now and tell them to vote NO on any agreement reached at the Mexico UN conference.
Obama has already signed the UN Small Arms Treaty and it is waiting ratification by the Senate.
Obama’s global gun grabbers are jetting down to Mexico to iron out the details of this tyrannical new regime.
It requires signing nations to “establish and maintain a national control system, including a national control list.”
That means not just NATIONAL gun registration. You will be entered into a GLOBAL gun registration database.
Over the past century, we have seen registration lists used as a prelude to gun confiscation in countries like Rwanda, Cambodia and many more.
Gun confiscation, in turn, led to horrific genocides in many of these countries — including Rwanda and Cambodia.
Imagine dictators around the world — who can control the UN blue helmets (aka, the UN military force) — having your name on record as a gun owner.
It’s preposterous! And this is why the Senate MUST kill this toxic agreement.
Please take action to defend your gun rights.
ACTION: Contact your senators right now. Tell them to vote NO on any agreement reached at the Mexico UN conference.