Preview: Beretta 3032 Tomcat Kale Slushy
Beretta introduced the tilt-barrel .32 ACP Tomcat to its pistol line back in 1996, with Covert models featuring extended 1/2×28 TPI-threaded muzzles—for compatibility with most 9 mm Luger muzzle accessories and suppressors—joining the family in 2020.
Now for 2023, the company has added a trio of new versions of the Covert with durable Cerakote finishes. The Kale Slushy (shown above) features a green slide and frame with green and black G10 stocks, while the Silver-Black Gorilla is Cerakoted black with matched black G10 stocks and the Ghost Buster is finished a stainless color with silver aluminum stocks.
These Tennessee-made semi-automatic pistols measure 5.25″ long and 3.75″ tall, allowing them to conceal easily and comfortably within a pocket holster, and their 17.5-oz. weight greatly dampens the already minimal recoil of the .32 ACP cartridge. Fireable in either single- or double-action modes, the Tomcat comes with a seven-round magazine, and the tip-up design of its barrel makes it easy to load an additional round directly into the chamber without needing to rack the slide.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
MSRP is $649. For more information, visit beretta.com.
Article by AMERICAN RIFLEMAN STAFF