Ruger Precision Rifle
Ruger designed its Precision Rifle as a price-friendly alternative to most long-range precision rifles on the market, which can typically run $3,000 or more. At about half the price, Ruger didn’t sacrifice in standout features that really set this rifle apart from the crowd, including its compatibility with both rear- and side-latching magazines, and its in-line recoil path and the modularity that allows all the gun’s furniture to be replaced with most other AR-style components.
Offering consistent sub-MOA accuracy and endless customization options, the Precision Rifle is Ruger’s invitation to cost-conscious gun buyers to enter the exciting world of long-range shooting. Watch the video above hosted by American Rifleman‘s Kelly Young to learn more and see the gun in use on the range. For the exclusive American Rifleman feature story on the rifle, please enjoy Ruger Precision Rifle.
Manufacturer: Sturm, Ruger & Co.
Model: Precision Rifle
Action: bolt-action, repeating center-fire rifle
Chambering: 6.5 mm Creedmoor
Magazine: 10-round-capacity, detachable box
Receiver: CNC-machined, 4140 chrome/molybdenum alloy steel (upper), hard-coat anodized 7075-T6 aluminum (lower)
Barrel: 24”, 5-groove, 1:8” RH twist
Trigger: single-stage, adjustable; 2-lb., 7-oz.,
Pull Length: 42” to 45.5”
Weight: 10 lbs., 9 ozs.
Accessories: owner’s manual, extra magazine, section of Picatinny rail (for bipod), gun lock
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN