Biden Appoints Gun Ban Lobbyist to Co-Head ‘Office of Gun Violence Prevention’
“We don’t have the right to bear arms that can decapitate people.”
Biden couldn’t manage to get a Bloomberg gun banner in as head of the ATF, so he’s gotta settle for getting a minion of the billionaire mega-donor ferociously opposed to the 2nd Amendment into a new office.
Biden announced that he’s creating a new Office of Gun Violence Prevention. That’s called crime. But Democrats have gone pro-crime, eliminating bail, lynching cops and legalizing many criminal acts, like robbery, and they keep insisting that thugs shooting people is somehow about the guns, not the crime.
The new Biden Office of Gun Violence Prevention has nothing to do with actually preventing shootings by locking up criminals. Instead, its co-directors are Rob Wilcox, the senior government affairs director of Bloomberg’s Everytown gun ban group, and Greg Jackson, who was caught in a ghetto firefight and decided to blame the guns, not the thugs who shot him, and become an activist.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Jackson has claimed that the Bill of Rights says that “people have the right to protect themselves and their family, but we don’t have the right to bear arms that can decapitate people.” Clearly, Jackson wasn’t shot by anything that could decapitate him so his argument, like most gun control nonsense, is pointless.
Rob Wilcox is the one who matters here. Biden has decided to appoint a top lobbyist for a gun ban group as the co-director of a new office to prevent gun violence.
The agenda here is blatantly extremist. Rather than fighting actual crime, Biden is exploiting the consequences of his party’s pro-crime policies to undermine the Bill of Rights.
Article posted with permission from Daniel Greenfield